FH Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, (ITT) for procurement of Photocopy Machine, Printers, Desktop Computer
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 05/04/2022
- Phone Number : 0116167283
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/13/2022
NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE
Reference Number: PR Serial Number-12016,10753,10754,10751,10961, 10927, 10928 & 20919
Office FH Ethiopia
Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders 13th May 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time
Tender Opening Date and time 13th May 2022 1:30 PM GMT +3 East African Time
FH Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, (ITT) for procurement of Photocopy Machine, Printers, Desktop Computer, LED Display Screen, Stationery Martials and Generators.
Bid Reference No.
Unit of Measurement
PR Serial Number -10754
Photocopy Machin canon IR 2520
PR Serial Number -10753
Printer HP LaserJet 404 dn
PR Serial Number -12016
LED Display screen with USB WIFI, HDMI VGA connectivity Size 2.65 x 1.85m including installation
PR Serial Number -10751
Desktop Computer Dell OptiPlex 3070 Core i5 8GB, 1TB with monitor 19” keyboard, Mouse and External Speaker MS windows 10 Pro MS office 2019 standard
PR Serial Number- 20919 & 10961
Generator with capacity of 6KVA-10KVA & 15KVA
PR Serial Number -10927
Exercise book plastic covered 5o page single line imported Sinarline or an equivalent item with similar quality
Exercise book plastic covered 5o page square line imported Sinarline or an equivalent item with similar quality
PR Serial Number -10928
Pen Original imported BIC made in Kenya or an equivalent item with similar quality
Pencil Original Imported NATARAJ- made in India or an equivalent item with similar quality
- All suppliers who have valid licenses, TIN number and VAT registration document can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation 04/05/2022 between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday. Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to FH Ethiopia Head Office On or before DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION – 13th May 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time.
- Essential (exclusion) Criteria
- Valid & renewed trade license
- Must Meet required specification
- All Bidders must Submit bid security in acceptable form of CPO amounting 2% of the bid offer
- Minimum of One Year Warranty for Photocopy Machine, Printers, Desktop Computer, LED Display Screen and Generators
- Sample Should be submitted only for Stationery Materials (lot3)
- Award Criteria
- The evaluation criteria will be Lead time and Financial. The maximum lead time should be 2 weeks
- Due to COVID, bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session
- Further Instructions and information on submission are provided on tender dossier.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-116167283
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.