Yencomad Construction Plc now invites eligible bidders for the construction of Road Median Landscaping Project
- Category : Road & Bridge Construction
- Posted Date : 05/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0115533766
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/19/2022
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
- Yencomad Construction Plc has intended to give contract for the construction of Road Median Landscaping Project to eligible
- The project road is located in the Capital City of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Bole Sub-City, from Goro to ICT. The works under this bid consists of Excavation, Metal work, Painting, Water tanker work and Plantation, as per the Specifications and drawings.
The period of construction is 120 calendar days.
- Yencomad Construction Plc now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the construction of works mentioned in item(2):-
The bidders shall have appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:-
- Work related trading license renewed for 2014 E.C;
- Tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under item 3 (i), (ii), (iii), above will be rejected from further evaluation.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. The detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Yencomad Construction plc at the address given below, from 8:00 am to 12:00 am and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (3) above to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200, effective as of May 09, 2022. The method of payment shall be in cash.
Address: Yencomad Construction Plc, Head Office, Engineering & Contract Formulation Department, 2nd floor, Room No. 202, Tel: +251 11 553 53 12
- Bidders shall submit One envelope containing, “Qualification Application, Financial Offer & Bid Security”.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in one stage, Technical qualification application and Financial Bids will be opened at the same time.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below Before May 19, 2022 at 2:30 P.M. All Bids Must Be Accompanied By a Bid Security of ETB 50,000.00 (ETB: Fifty Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Technical qualification information, Financial Offer and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who chose to attend at Yencomad Construction Plc Head Office 2nd floor, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above.
Yencomad Construction Plc
P.O. Box 9517
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251-11-553 37 66
Fax; +251-11-551 94 60
- Yencomad Construction Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Yencomad Construction Plc