Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) would like to purchase a building which can be used for its Head quarter Office
- Category : House & Building Purchase
- Posted Date : 05/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0114672300
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/17/2022
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
BID INVITATION FOR THE PURCHASE OF BUILDING BID NO. FGAE/HO/001/2022
- Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) is an indigenous, not for profit, volunteer based charity organization with over 56 years in providing dedicated, quality reproductive health (RH) services.
- FGAE would like to purchase a building which can be used for its Head quarter Office and invites all interested and eligible bidders to participate in this bid for purchase of a building.
- The building shall full fill the following requirements which will be considered at the time of bid evaluation
- G+3 and above and total floor area covered is 800m2 to 1000m2 area
- Location should be with in 1km radius from the current Head quarter location which is around Meskerem Mazoria (Meshualekiya)
- Owner Should have Certificate of ownership / title deed
- The building should be free from any third party claims or secure consent of the claimant for the sale
- It is preferable if the building three has phase electric installation, located in Addis Ababa City Administration preferably in Kirkos or Bole Sub-cities as well as accessible to main road and transport facilities.
- Interested bidders who own buildings which meet the above requirements may obtain the bidding document during office hours starting from the issuance of the 1st (announcement) and against payment of non-refundable administrative charge of birr 100 from the head office, finance division.
- All interested bidders are expected to submit their bid document which includes scaled location, plan and site plan, copy of structural design, certificate of owner ship, (title deed), copy of construction permit, price quotation, address and location of the building. The bid document except price quotation shall be put together in two separate and sealed envelopes (one original and one copy). The price quotation shall also be put in a separate sealed envelope.
- Bidders should submit one original and one copy of wax sealed offers marked “Bid for sale of a building” with all necessary details as specified under no. 3 (a-d) and no 5 above including name and contact address of the owner, total plot area, functional area of each and all floor area (in sq mts), parking area (in sq mts), facilities available (sewerage system, guard house, water tanker, etc), possible hand over date, whether it is partitioned or not and photo of the building accompanied with bid security of 0.5% in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guaranty valid for three months.
- All sealed separate envelops (original, Copy and price quotation) are to be registered and shall be put in the box dedicated for this purpose at FGAE head Office: Mini Hall. The bid will be closed 6:30pm on May 17, 2022.
- The bid documents will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend on June 17, 2022 ate 2:00pm after lunch at FGAE Head Office, meeting Hall
- Bids must be valid for at least 90 days from bid opening date.
- Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) reserves the right to cancel, accept, or reject any or all bid at any time.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head Office
Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area)
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300, (for any information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org