Development Expertise Center (DEC) all interested & eligible bidders that is capable, qualified, and technically competent for constructing girls’ safe corners
- Category : House & Building Construction
- Posted Date : 05/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0913580301
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/18/2022
Development Expertise Center
Invitation for Bid
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has Five major program areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development, Lobby & Advocacy and humanitarian emergency response program. DEC works in Six National Regional States of Afar, Amhara, Benshangul Gumuz, Gambela, Oromia and Tigray and Addis Ababa City Administration.
In Gender and life skill development program, DEC has Right Here Right Here 2 project funded from MoFA, Netherland. This project has deliverable of constructing girls’ safe corners (የሴቶች ማረፊያ ክፍል) with shower room for five schools at Addis Ababa, Yeka and Bole sub city and one with only installing shower room.
Therefore, all interested & eligible bidders that is capable, qualified, and technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2014 can submit separate bid for labor cost to construct 5 safe corners with 6 shower room.
- Bidders collects bill of quantities (BOQ) for each construction material supply from DEC office.
- The contractor should own a Grade 8 contractor’s license
- The local contractor in Building construction are allowed to participate
- Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Late applying bids will not be accepted
- Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
Bids should only apply between May 11-18, 2022.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 am (4:00 local time) on May 19, 2021 at DEC Office.
For more information, please contact with Tamirat Abebe
Address: +251 913 580 301