Abay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 05/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0115570753
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/26/2022
ዓባይ ባንክ አ.ማ
Abay Bank S.C
Invitation to National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No: FM/05/2/2022-23
- Abay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
|Lot||Items category||Bid Closing Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Lot-01||Supply, Implementation & commissioning of SIEM Solution||May 26, 2022 until 2:00 PM||May 26, 2022 at 2:30 PM|
|Lot -02||Generator – Re-Bid||May 26, 2022 until 2:40 PM||May 26, 2022 at 3:00 PM|
- Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate is a must.
- Bid document shall be obtained commencing from May 12, 2022 from the office of Procurement and Property Management Department located at Abay Bank Head Office, Zequal Complex Building, 8th floor (Around Bambis or In front of Bambis NOC Fuel station) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 00 (One Hundred Birr Only) for each lots by depositing at Abay Bank S.C, Main Branch Head Office Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M, 1:00- 5:00 P.M and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M).
- For each lot, bid shall be accompanied by a 2% bid bond (security bond) of the total quoted bid value in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks with validity period not less than 120 days from the date of bid opening or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
- Bid document shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Procurement Division, cited at Abay Bank S.C, Procurement & Property Management Department during office hours on the above mentioned date and time.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/ or their legal representatives who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Failure to comply any of the above conditions shall entail automatically rejected.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement & Property Management Department, Tell. +251-11-557-07-53.
Abay Bank S.C.
Abay: The Trustworthy Bank!