The COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA(CBE) invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”)
- Category : Financial Consultancy
- Posted Date : 05/15/2022
- E-mail : FoanoFola@cbe.com.et
- Phone Number : 2513722878
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/25/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
FINANCIAL SECTOR STRENGTHENING AND ACCESS PROJECT
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-V3780
Assignment Title: _ BRAND VALIDATION, OFFICE STANDARDIZATION and COMMUNICATION STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Reference No.: ET-CBE-294051-CS-QCBS (Bid No. 188/2021/22) (Re-floated)
The COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA(CBE) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Reform and Strengthening of CBE, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include assessment of brand position of CBE and re-design brand elements if needed, design and standardization of CBE’s offices, and assess effectiveness of CBE’s communication strategy and develop one, with estimated 15 man-months resource deployment over 26-week project execution period starting from Sep-2022.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment will be communicated to shortlisted consultants.
The CBE now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: core competence of the consulting firm, qualification and experience of the firm, financial capability and average annual turnover, past performance of similar assignment and timeliness of delivery, and technical & managerial capability of the firm. Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
Eligible consulting firms shall submit the following documents along with their expression of interest:
- Profile of the consulting firm (including evidence of its expertise and skill);
- List of experience on similar projects (assignment) for the last five years;
- Number and listing of international banks, financial companies, and others companies comparable to CBE to whom the firm provide consultancy service on brand assessment and design, developing communication strategy, and office design and standardization;
- Evidence regarding the firm’s understanding and knowledge of Ethiopia’s social, economic and cultural profile; and
- A document showing the professional experience of key personnel of the consulting firm in the area of specialization particular to the Service.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 0800 to 1630.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by May 25, 2022.
Building: CBE Facilities Management Building, around Vatican Embassy
Floor/Room number: Room No. 02
City: Addis Ababa
Telephone: +251-372-28-78, or +251-372-28-58
Fax number: +251—11-372-28-89/+251-11-369-19-01
E mail address: FoanoFola@cbe.com.et
Please refer the EOI reference No. at the time of query.