Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment invites all interested bidders for procurements of the under listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 05/18/2022
- Phone Number : 0118333926
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/31/2022
FORUM ON SUSTAINABLE CHILD EMPOWERMENT (FSCE)
CALL FOR BID
OPEN BID NO .FSCE/001/YIA/2022
- Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment invites all interested bidders for procurements of the under listed items.
|Sr No||Description||U/M||QYT||Unit Price including 15% VAT||Total Price including 15% VAT|
|CSO Managers office table||Pcs||17|
|2||High Back Officer Chair(Mesh)||Pcs||12|
|3||Book Shelf Two lockable Door Imported||Pcs||10|
|4||Book Shelf (Two lockable Door) Locally||1|
|6||Network Printer Small black and white||Pcs||4|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB 200(Two Hundred only) Starting from May 18, 2022.
- Copy or renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate are required while submitting the bid document.
- Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL OFFER in separate envelopes in duplicate copies labeled as original and Copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form of CPO or bank guarantee
- Bidder must submit 10% of the offer which shall be presented as bid bond through bank guarantee or cash payment order (CPO) up on the submission of the offer.
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before May 31,2022
- Bid will be opened on May 31,2021 at 2:30PM in the presence of bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of FSCE, Ten Sister building 5th floor, located around gurd Shola beside Athletics Federation building.
- Failure to Comply with any of the condition stated above from No 2 to 6 shall result in automatic rejection
- FSCE has the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact with Tel No. 0118 33 39 26/27/28