Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) invites bidders to provide Emergency shelter and Non Food Items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 05/21/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/27/2022
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO)
Invitation of Urgent Bid for Emergency Shelter Non Food Item Materials
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has launched humanitarian intervention “Emergency Shelter and NFI items Assistance to IDPs and Host Communities in Sasiga Woreda, East Wollega Zone, Oromia Region.” through UNOCH EHF. For this BID, FIDO invites bidders to provide Emergency shelter and Non Food Items such as Plastic sheeting/tarpaulin, Rope, Bedsheets, Mattresses, Mosquito Net, Bed mat, Kettle, Plate, Cup, Cooking pots, Cooking Ladle, Washing basin, Jerrycan, Handwashing jug and basin set, and Soap based on the specification provided.
Copy of VAT certificate, renewed trade license for 2014 E.C. Taxpayer registration certificate and Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, and non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of announcement (Sunday May 22, 2022) on Reporter News Paper up to 5 consecutive days and will be closed on Friday, May 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM afternoon and opened at 3:30 PM at the same day. Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00. Office will be open on all 5 BID open days.
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to original financial document.
- The bidder must submit performance of previous work experience which is not less than 70% of the similar nature.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of bid.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number”.
- The bidder has to deliver in a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening and necessary documents and the other one for technical documents. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail. And all documents are sealed with in One Mother Envelope.
- Partial bidding for one item is not allowed.
- Every bidder should bring sample for the item the will apply
- The organization Reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
|S/N||Items||Items Specification||Unit of Measurement||Quantity|
|1.||Plastic sheeting/tarpaulin*||Material for the reinforced attachment point’s sheets) Six bands of 7.5cm width made of woven black HDPE fibers fabric coated with grey LDPE on the outside. 6mx4m Pre-punched 8mm holes on the two sidebands at 0.1m +/-10% intervals, positioned in the center of the band. (Weight 190g/m² ± 20g)||PCs||1850|
|2.||Rope||Min 20 meters, 6-14 mm. (tensile strength: >200 kg)||PCs||900|
|3.||Bedsheets||Cotton 2m x 2.3m||PCs||1800|
|4.||Mattresses||Dimensions: 1.7*0.9 m with a Thickness 5cm||PCs||50|
|5.||Mosquito Net||Treated As per the recommendation of Health Sector||pcs||900|
|6.||Bed mat||waterproof, assorted colors, edges secured 2 x 2.5m||PCs||1750|
|7.||Kettle||Aluminum 2lt (estimating around 20% preference for jugs)||PCs||900|
|8.||Plate||24cm Thickness: > 1.00 mm for aluminum, > 0.50 mm for steel||PCs||1800|
|9.||Cup||Aluminum or stainless steel with handle (300ml holding capacity) (min 0.5mm for stainless steel)||PCs||3600|
|10.||Cooking pots||Aluminum 7lt Thickness: > 1.7 mm aluminum, > 0.8 mm steel||PCs||900|
|11.||Cooking Ladle||Min 100ml Stainless steel, length: 30cm minimum. Thickness: Min. 1mm in the center of the scoop||PCs||900|
|12.||Washing basin||Diameter: 60cm Stainless Steel||PCs||950|
|13.||Jerrycan||20lt Rigid plastic (Min 45mm opening), Food grade plastic,
“Should resist 5 drop tests from 2m high, full with water”
|Jerrycan||10 lit Rigid plastic (Min 45mm opening), Food grade plastic, “Should resist 5 drop tests from 2m high, full with water”||PCs||100|
|14.||Handwashing jug and basin set||Plastic||PCs||950|
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00 Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub city in front of Solish Hotel (Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside Church of the Nazarene building Compound