Mothers and Children Multisectoral Developmental Organization (MCMDO) invites potential candidates for bid to provide the following listed items through voucher approach.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 05/23/2022
- Phone Number : 011261169
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/30/2022
Mothers and Children Multisectorial Development Organization (MCMDO)
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. ESP/mcm/004/2022
Mothers and Children Multisectoral Developmental Organization (MCMDO) is an Ethiopian indigenous, non-governmental and not for profit humanitarian organization established in 1997 and re-registered as Ethiopian resident charity organization as per the new FDRE agency for civil society organization proclamation number 1113 /2019 with the registration number of 0022.
MCMDO has started to implement the project titled “Strengthening responses to the emerging needs in conflict and drought affected communities of Liban and Goro Dola districts of Guji zone in Oromia region “. In this project one of the major activities is Provision of livestock drug through voucher approaches. Thus, MCMDO invites potential candidates for bid to provide the following listed items through voucher approach.
|1||OXY TTC 20%||Vail||3142|
- Bidders shall be sure to state a complete set of price listing per described specification and unit should be mentioned for each types and be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Bidders shall be agree and ready to exchange drugs with voucher and distribute the livestock drugs directly to targeted HHs by attending Liben and Goro Dolla Woredas with in the distribution of drugs last from 15-20 days.
- 3. Eligible bidder’s should accompany their TIN and VAT certificate and renewed business/Trade license for the current year in sealed envelope and must be delivered to MCMDO Head Office Arta Kilo in front of RAS Amba Hotel.
- 4. The Bid will be closed after 5 consecutive working days after the day of the advertisement on the newspaper and open on the date 30 may 2022 at 4:00 am in the morning in front of bidder or their legal representatives.
- 5. The company reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process
- 6. Interested bidders may obtain further information by contacting the following address.
Land Line: +251 11 26 11 69 Mobile:-0912-50-33-52