Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) invites eligible Contractors Licensed in GC/BC Grade 7 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 05/30/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0114165859
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/03/2022
Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) Accessibility Modification Construction Works
Posted Date: 29 May 2022
Deadline: June 7, 2022
INVITATION TO BID
Tender № ECDD 003/2014
Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) is an Ethiopian Development Organization established in 2005 and reregistered at Agency for Civil Society Organizations as Ethiopian Development Civil Society Organization with Certificate № 0321 under the Proclamation № 1113/2019. ECDD is working with other organizations to promote and facilitate the inclusion of persons with disabilities and disability issues in mainstream service delivery and development programs envisioning an Inclusive Ethiopia where persons with disabilities exercise the same rights and have access to the same services and opportunities enjoyed by other citizens.
Mini Project Introduction
With the help of the SeeYou Foundation, ECDD is currently implementing the Every Life Matters (ELM)/SRH &Eye Care project at two target Health Centers in W/Sodo and Arbaminch towns, Debremarkos Referal Comprehensive Hospital and Weseta Health Center in Debremarkos town by constructing accessibility modification.
With this goal in mind, ECDD intends to carry out accessibility modification construction work at Debremarkos Referal & Comprehensive Hospital and Weseta Health Center in Debremarkos, Amhara Region, and seeking a qualified and interested bidder to construct modifications to the aforementioned health facilities.
- Contractors Licensed in GC/BC Grade 7 and above are eligible to participate in the BID. The License should be Valid for the Year 2014 Ethiopian Calendar.
- Bid documents will be filled, including technical documents with all necessary information, and returned to the ECDD Office.
- A Contractor who is undertaking a construction project for the Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) with a performance/progress of less than 80% is not eligible for this bid.
- The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. Each original and copy document should have financial and technical in a separate sealed envelope and each sealed document should be enveloped in a sealed master envelope marked Original and Copy separately and both documents enclosed in one single envelope.
- The bidder presents the bank advice with a copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate.
- The bid document can be accessed from the ethiojobs.net website, or ECDD Headquarter, or from ECDD Amhara Region Program Coordination Office in Bahir Dar City during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
- ECDD will open the BID in the presence of applicant bidders. The bid opening date will be notified to all bidders via telephone.
- ECDD reserves the right to accept or reject any of the Bid and to reject all Bids at any time prior to the award of the contract.
- Bidders are required to submit a CPO equivalent to 10 of the total proposed amounts by the bidder along with proposal documents with a sealed envelope.
- Bidders who issuing CPO from a bank out of Addis Ababa shall use a branch of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD), Addis Ababa. Meskel Flower Road, behind dream liner hotel; P.O. Box- 1530 Code 1250, Tel. +251-11-4165859; Fax: +251-11-4165849; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia