Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA) would like to invite experienced consultancy service providers to develop a trauma informed care and therapy training manual
- Category : Other Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/04/2022
- Phone Number : 0116604800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/13/2022
INVITATION TO BID CONSULTANCY SERVICE
For the provision of consultancy service to develop a trauma informed care and therapy training manual and provide capacity building for healthcare providers in 5 woredas in Afar region
- Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA) is registered NGO mainly engaged in community based-development interventions and humanitarian services in different geographical locations in the country.
- Now, AHA would like to invite experienced consultancy service providers to develop a trauma informed care and therapy training manual and provide capacity building for healthcare providers in 5 woredas in Afar region under the project named Emergency Response for Care and Protection of IDPs affected by the war with interventions focused on mental health and psychosocial service (MHPSS).
- The details of the requirement for biding are given in the terms of reference (ToR) prepared for this purpose, including background, objective, scope and focus of the consultancy service, deliverables, qualification and experience of experts, expectations from the consultancy firm, etc.
- Eligible bidders/participants may collect the required documents/ToR from AHA Finance Section with the address shown below through presenting credentials (renewed registration license, VAT, TIN certificate and other pertinent documents) during working hours 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 to 5:00 PM within one week starting from 06 June 2022.
- The bidder shall submit original and copy of the bid in the separate envelopes sealed and stamped, duly marking the envelops as “original” and “Copy” for technical and financial proposals separately(including copies of renewed trade licences, business registration licence, tax payer’s registration VAT registration and professional competency certificate, etc.
- All documents (Technical and Financial proposals) must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for the purpose on or before 13 June 2022 at 3:30 PMA and Bid will be opened at 4:00 PM on Bid closing date at AHA-Eth Country office, Addis Ababa by the bid committee in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who wish to attend the opening process .
- Please note that the submitted documents will be opened by AHA procurement committee in AHA Office as indicated above and the technical and financial evaluation result will be posted on AHA notice board and will be communicated to the bidders up on the completion of technical evaluation.
- AHA reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Address: AHA, Yeka Sub City, woreda 07, Keble 07. H.no. 703, Kenenissa Ave. Street,
P.O. BOX 110, CODE 1250, Tel. 251-116604800/3900/3700, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia