Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of Generators
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 06/04/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/24/2022
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF GENERATORS
Bid Ref.No NIB/40/2021/22
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of Generators through open tender.
|S.no||Description of Goods||Uom||Qty|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from June 07, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. and Saturday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. from the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office 26th floor, located at Senga Tera area, Procurement Division for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 5126502/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time and date.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 100,000.00(Birr One Hundred Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on June 24, 2022 at 3:00 P.M. in the afternoon and will be opened on the same date June 24, 2022 at 3:15 P.M. in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their offers and failure to observe instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection from the bid.
- The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 512650/+251 11 580651
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia