The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Somali Regional Branch Office invites wax sealed bid from eligible and qualified contractors of category BC-7/WWGC-7/GC-7 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 06/06/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/19/2022
Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Somali Regional Branch Office invites wax sealed bid from eligible and qualified contractors of category BC-7/WWGC-7/GC-7 and above with Trade license and registration certificate of eligibility for the work from the Ministry/Bureau of works and urban Development or Ministry/Bureau of Water, Irrigation and Electricity valid for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the Construction of Tikul (office building) Including Latrine (divided in 3 lots) at Awbare, Sheder and Kebribeyah Refugee Camps in Fafan Zone of Somali Region.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from Regional Branch office at Jigjiga.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The CPO should be valid for 28 days after bid validity.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third wax sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The three envelopes shall then be sealed, signed and stamped inside a sealed, signed and stamped outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on 15th consecutive calendar days of this announcement which is 19th of June, 2022 at 12:00 am and will be opened on 19th of June 2022 at 2:00pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Somali Regional Branch Office, Jig-Jiga Ethiopia.
- If the 15th consecutive calendar day is a holiday, opening and closing will be the next working day.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Ethiopian Red Cross Society Somali Regional Branch office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Somali Regional Branch Office,
05 kebele, along the main road to Karamara Hospital