FAL General Contractor invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, material and equipment for drilling, construction and pumping test of deep ground water production wells for the project road.
- Category : Water Well Drilling & Water System Installation
- Posted Date : 06/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0116626357
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/21/2022
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BIDs
- FAL General Contractor has entered contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for construction works of Gode -Hargele Lot 1 Gode –Km 100+000 Design and Build Road Project.
- FAL General Contractor invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, material and equipment for drilling, construction and pumping test of deep ground water production wells for the project road.
- Bidding is open to all registered Contractors with documents evidencing eligibility (TIN, VAT, valid trade license, tax clearance, certificate of registration for registered contractor status and having experience in deep ground water well drilling and supply
- FAL General Contractor now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for ground water supply well drilling works of the project as indicated in item number 2.
- Interested bidders shall submit following legal documents along with their qualification documents;
- Trading license renewed for 2014EFY in construction Works;
- Tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date, VAT and TIN registration certificates;
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under 4(i), (ii), (iii) above with its qualification document will be rejected from further evaluation.
- Interested bidders shall also submit following documents justifying their experiences along with their qualification documents;
- Bidders shall provide company profile, including resource (equipment ownership and past work experience in similar works and Evidence /testimonies for same, if any.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ground water supply well drilling works.
- Bidders shall have successfully completed ground water drilling and development project for at least 5 wells in the last 3 years.
- Bidders with experience of deep water well drilling from 200m -500m in depth are highly required.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. Detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at FAL General Contractor at the address given below, from 9:00AM to 12:00PM and 2:00PM to 5:00PM from Mondays to Fridays and 9:00 AM to 12:00PM on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be collected by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (4) above to the address below, effective as of 7th June 2022G.C.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope. Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of Technical and Financial Bids. Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and the Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers. Technical and financial bids evaluation will be carried out following opening of bids and the final result will be communicated to bidders after the required clarification and checking.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before June 21, 2022 at 2:30 P.M. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation… Late bids will be rejected.
FAL General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Address: FAL General Contractor, Head Office, Construction Operations Department,
Yeka Sub City, Around Ayat area, GET Building, 5th floor, Room No. 507,
Tel: +251 11 6 626357/+251 911225635/0912741746