Good Neighbors Ethiopia (GNE) would like to invite eligible Audit Firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 06/08/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578614
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/16/2022
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Good Neighbors Ethiopia (GNE) is an international humanitarian and non-governmental organization which is working on child sponsorship, community development in various sectors. It works in diversified field to promote community development and wellbeing of children in the project target areas. It established presence in Ethiopia in 1997, registered and operating in Addis Ababa city Administration, Oromia, Sidama , Benshangul Gumuz regional states and Currently at southern nation nationality Kebena through its main and branch offices.
Good Neighbors Ethiopia (GNE) would like to invite eligible Audit Firms who are on the approved list of the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia & recognized by the Federal Authority for Civil Society Organization Perform Audit activities in Ethiopia.
- Who have renewed legal license and experience to Provide Audit Service Including Accounting Board of Ethiopia (AABE )
- Professional license
- TIN and VAT registration certificate
- Evidence of previous experience in providing similar service in International NGOS
- Maximum period for finalizing the audit work (the audit service is expected to start immediately)
- Previous audit experience with International NGO and IPSAS based accounting.
- Company profile/CV’s of the people who participates in the audit.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- The firm will audit the client’s financial statement of the fiscal year 2022, could be renewed for the next two years in line with Authority for Civil Society Organization rules.
- There will be about 7 box files of accounting documents to be audited per month (estimated total 84 files per year)
- The firm will audit the financial statement and the supporting documents of the concerned period as prepared by the client and will give his opinion on the fair presentation of the financial statement
- The firm should conduct the audit according to Accepted Accounting Standards & Authority for Civil Society Organization and Accounting Board of Ethiopia (AABE) requirement.
- The audit will be based in Addis Ababa Office.
- Management letter and financial consolidation report will be the major output of the services.
- In its proposal, the firm should provide the fee for audit service; the duration of the annual audit; date of submission of the final audit report.
- Interested & Eligible bidders may obtain further information from Good Neighbors Ethiopia and collect the bidding document upon cash payment of non-refundable birr 200.00 during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00 PM starting from this announcement until bid closing date.
- Bid must be delivered to the address below on or before June 16, 2022, 10:00 AM in the morning.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% based on the total price only by CPO in the name of Good Neighbors Ethiopia.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative who wish to attend the event at the address mentioned below on June 16, 2022. 10:30AM in the morning.
- Good Neighbors Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items.
Address: Good Neighbors Ethiopia head office Located at Lideta Sub City Woreda 09, Ahemed Business Center Building 5th floor at the back of Balcha Hospital, Addis Ababa.
Telephone: +251 115- 578-614