CARE Ethiopia invites all eligible and qualified Air Ticket Agents to participate.
- Category : Tour and Travel Service
- Posted Date : 06/12/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/20/2022
Bid Invitation for Air Ticket Service
CARE Ethiopia, an International NGO has been operating in Ethiopia since 1984. Our international staff and most of the local staffs who are working mainly in program department frequently travel locally and abroad for official business. Accordingly CARE Ethiopia invites all eligible and qualified Air Ticket Agents to participate.
Your Bid Document should include but not limited to the below listed information.
- Please indicate the basis of your airfare prices (whether it is pre-established by the airline of if you have any other mechanism)
- How much will be service cost for local and international flight that you will grant if we enter into an agreement for a period of one year?
- Please specify any kind of facilitation you may provide to obtain incentives given by the airlines for the required volume of purchase of tickets as per the criteria of each carrier.
Essential criteria and evaluation criteria
- Essential criteria
- IATA certificate
- Renewed trade license
- TIN number
- Confirmation for 30 days credit service
- Evaluation criteria
- Technical 80%
- Financial capacity
- Recommendation from INGOs
- Experience in the industry
- Financial 20%
- Service charge
- Technical 80%
Accordingly, you are required to submit your response to Bid to CARE Ethiopia Procurement Unit (Addis Ababa, 22 Mazoria behind Lex Plaza Building, Near Ha’geez Cultural Restaurant) on or before June 20, 2022, 05:00p.m.