PSI Ethiopia hereby invites eligible the provision of FLIGHT RESERVATION/TICKETING SERVICES
- Category : Tour and Travel Service
- Posted Date : 06/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0116674820
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/28/2022
Invitation to Open Tender
Provision of FLIGHT RESERVATION/TICKETING SERVICES
Tender Reference No: # PSI/015/2022
PSI Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, intends to establish long-term agreements (1 year minimum) with eligible and competent companies engaged in the provision of FLIGHT RESERVATION/TICKETING SERVICES with the objective of maximizing the efficiency of this service to its staffs and guests.
PSI Ethiopia hereby invites eligible and competent service providers to submit sealed bid proposals in accordance with the service requirements, terms of reference, general conditions of contract, and bidding instructions as stated hereunder.
The Service Requirement
- Provision of Flight Ticketing and Reservation services (Domestic Flights only)
Terms of Reference:
- Best route, lowest available costs/fares; minimum of 3 flight options with alternative itineraries for each travel request
- The travel agency must explicitly specify the expiration time or ticketing issue deadline on all flight offers sent and/or provisional reservations made. To avoid fare adjustments, share each ticket rule on every occasion.
- Non-refundable tickets are not acceptable.
- Flight offers shall clearly specify the type and size of luggage allowed
- Availability/provision of services on weekdays, weekends, and holidays – 24/7.
- Response period – within 6-12 hours upon receipt of request or order
- Service delivery – submission of documentations, payment requests, reports receipts/invoices…etc. to PSI’s office in AA (in person and/or via email)
- Fixed/Flat rate per transaction
Minimum Prequalification Requirements:
- Clear Copies of Renewed Business License, VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, and Certificate of IATA (International Air Transportation Association) as Accredited Travel Agent.
- Submission of Bid Security Bond: ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or equivalent
- Price validity – minimum 1 year (with possibility for extension till max – 3 years)
- Payment Terms: on credit basis; payment made every 21 working days, 100% payment after delivery of services and upon submission of a letter requesting payment, a summary report of all transactions, company receipts/invoices
- A Technical proposal
- A Financial proposal
- Bidder’s Acceptance to PSI’s Service Requirements and Terms of Reference [stated above]
- Bidder’s Acceptance to PSI’s General and Specific Terms and Conditions of Contract
- Bidders Acceptance to PSI policies
- Willingness to Submit a Performance Bond (If required); Amount to be determined upon award.
Interested applicants may obtain the tender documents from PSI/Ethiopia in Addis Ababa (address below) on weekdays (Monday to Thursday), during office hours (09:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M) starting from June 14, 2022.
Bid responses must be officially submitted-to and received-by PSI Ethiopia office in Addis Ababa (address below) on or before June 28, 2022, till 10:00 A.M (morning). All bids shall be submitted in hard copies, in wax sealed envelopes clearly marked with the “Tender Title” (FLIGHT RESERVATION / TICKETING SERVICES), the Tender Reference number” (PSI/015/2022), the applicant’s full legal name, and address (location, woreda, kebele, telephone number, and email address).
Late bids shall be rejected. PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any bid(s) in partial or in its entirety.
PSI Ethiopia Address
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia