Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and qualified bidders for the purchase of Laptop Computers
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 06/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/30/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION TO BID
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and qualified bidders for the purchase of the following goods/ services :
|S. No.||Description of Good||Qty.||EMD/Bid Bond Amount in Birr||Bid No.||Bid Opening date|
|June 30, 2022|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from June 14, 2022, from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred) through No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00A.M. 1:00 – 4:15P.M.; and Saturday 8:00 -11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond /Earnest Money Deposit/ in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond /EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) /Bid Bond shall be submitted within the bidding document in separate envelope on or before June 30, 2022, at 2:00 P.M.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, during office hours on/before June 30, 2022 at 2:00 P.M at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal delegates who wish to attend, on June 30, 2022, at 2:30 P.M at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72 / 0113-69-26-56 /26/74/78,
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.