International Medical Corps looking for capable and reliable Vendors to provide the below listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/20/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
International Medical Corps, an international Humanitarian and development organization working in Ethiopia is looking for capable and reliable Vendors to provide the below listed items.
|Category / item Description||Quantities||Specification/Comments|
|Pipes & Fittings||To be collected with bid documents|
|75 KVA generator||2|
|25 KVA generator||1|
|30 KVA generator||1|
|Bathing soap, 250gm or equivalent pieces to 250gm – Best quality||45,000|
|Laundry soap, 200gm or equivalent pieces to 200gm – Best quality||45,000|
Thus, International Medical Corps issuing this invitation to tender to invite all eligible and potential Suppliers to take part in this quotation bid.
- Valid 2014 E.C business license, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Must clearly state physical address of their company offices including telephone address and contact person for further verification by IMC.
- Prices must be quoted in ETB.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendors or representatives shall collect the specifications with Request for quotation from International Medical Corps head office starting from June 13, 2022, until June 20, 2022, during working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:30PM to 04:00PM.
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office on June 21, 2022, during working hours, morning from 10:00 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 2:00PM to 04:00PM. after registration and signing has been made on the logbook in Addis Ababa office.
- Tender will be opened by 22, 2022, at 10:00AM.
- IMC shall not have accepted tender document before or after closing date and time.
- International Medical Corps is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the quotation response.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to reject the bid partially or fully for any reason.
Please clearly indicate the following in your offers:
- Prices information, bidders can use International Medical Corps collected RFQ templet for quotation or their own template. Nonetheless an authenticated and signed RFQ must be attached with the bid.
- Please clearly indicate your payment modality and delivery terms.
Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However, in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening process.
For more information, Please Contact Nerjes Omer, Tell: +251 114-701064 or +251 114-701033
A valid business license must be presented upon collection of bid document
International medical Corps
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226.
Behind Nazra Hotel, Meskel Flower Road
Telephone no. (251) 0114-701033
Fax no. (251) 0114-700847
Po Box. 2314