Education Development Trust is seeking a consultancy service of firms/professionals to conduct a final project evaluation of “The Equitable School Improvement Fund (ESIF) Project”
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0114702552
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/21/2022
Call for Research Consultancy Service
Education Development Trust is implementing a project (TARGET – Technical Assistance to Reinforce General Education Quality Improvement Programme for Equity, GEQIP-E) funded by Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) in Ethiopia. The project provides support to the Ministry of Education (MoE) and Regional Education Bureaus (REBs) to strengthen the delivery of the World Bank GEQIP-E ‘Programme for Results’ (P4R) aimed at addressing the” learning crisis”.
Education Development Trust is seeking a consultancy service of firms/professionals to conduct a final project evaluation of “The Equitable School Improvement Fund (ESIF) Project” implemented in the four emerging regions including Afar, Gambella, Benishangul Gumuz and Somali. The overall purpose of this assignment is to assess the implementation, achievement of objectives and impact indicated in the project agreement of each contract so that it should provide information that is credible and useful, enabling the incorporation of lessons learned because of this intervention This call for consultancy service is therefore to invite qualified and eligible bidders to collect the detailed terms of reference (ToR) to work with the Ed Dev Trust/TARGET team to undertake the evaluation. Interested, qualified and eligible bidders are invited to collect the detailed terms of reference (ToR) from -Education Development Trust.
Invited by: Education Development Trust (Ed Dev Trust)
Project Name: Technical Assistance to Reinforce GEQIP-E in Ethiopia (TARGET)
Owner: TARGET, TASK THREE
Invitee: Firms or Institutions with Extensive Project Evaluation Consultancy Experience in Similar and Related Assignments in the Education or Project Management Sector
Topic: “Final Evaluation of the Equitable School Improvement Fund Project Implemented in 4 Emerging Regions of Ethiopia”. Detail expected outputs are indicated in the Request for Proposal.
Duration of the Assignment: One (1) month
- The desired consultancy service is from a Legally Registered Firm with proven experience in related assignments of the Education or Project Management Sector.
- Interested firms are expected to attach on the email Copies Legal Documents (Renewed License, tax identification and value added tax registration certificates) and Profile indicating that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments done and experience in similar conditions.
- Interested, qualified and eligible bidders are invited to collect the detailed terms of reference (TOR) from – Education Development Trust, Ethiopia Country office through the below email address during working hours starting from the date of first announcement.
- If there is any question/ request for clarification bidders must submit request for clarification before June 17, 2022, on the same email address below.
- Bidders must submit Technical (both soft and hard copy) and Financial Proposals in two separately sealed envelopes (one for technical and one for financial) before June 21, 2022, 5:00PM to the following address:
o Soft Copy of the technical proposal in PDF Format through email:
o Hard Copy of the financial proposal in Sealed Envelope, Addressed to:
Education Development Trust, Ethiopia Country Office, Jema’ a Building 5th floor, room 501, Adjacent to Dream Liner Hotel, Meskel flower Area, Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub-city, Woreda 02/03,
Education Development Trust reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Ed Dev Trust is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.