Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) would like to purchase 14 Laptop computers
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 06/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0115527791
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/16/2022
INVITATION FOR IT EQUIPEMENTS SUPPLY BID
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) is a civil society organization, non-political, non-religious and not-for-profit local non-government organization working in areas of sustainable wetlands, forests/natural resources management as well as in livelihood improvement with the aim to achieve the dual goals of environment and development in Ethiopia.
Currently EWNRA would like to purchase 14 Laptop computers and invites potential bidders to submit their price quotes based on the below specifications:
Type: Light weight Notebook,
Display: 14″ FHDLED
Processor: 8th/9th/10th Generation Intel®Core™i5 Processor with base clock speed 1.8GHz or above, 6MB cache memory or AMD Ryzen3 series processor
Hard disc: 512 GB OPAL2PCIeM.2SSD or above
Memory (RAM): 8GB, LPDDR3, 2133MHz, Integrated
Camera/Microphone: HD Cam and micro above
Battery: Min: 3 Cells, 45Wh
Screen resolution: Min.1920×1080
Optical Drive Type: DVD±RW (optional)
2xUSB 3.1(1xalways on USB-Charge-function) 1xUSB Type-C Gen1
1x optional Adapter HDMI to VGA adapter
1xHDMI1xoptional Adapter USB-C to DP
1xSD Card reader 4in1
1xRJ45 for LAN (built-in) or USB-C to LAN port adapter
1xAudio Combo port, optional Adapter Audio in/1xAudio out
Case: Heavy Duty ergonomic carrying case
Warranty: One year warranty
- Laptops should be new, not used or refurbished.
- The components of the laptops should be assembled by the manufacturer and shall be verifiable at the principal-manufacturer website
- Any Inferior Specs of Laptops will be automatically rejected
Packing and accessories: All the items to be provided in proper company packing with brochures and CDs. The technical offer should include all the parameters specific on this advert.
Therefore, all interested suppliers are invited to submit a formal detailed quotation (Pro forma) a in sealed envelope with the following documents:
- Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance; currently renewed business license; Registration of value added Tax (VAT)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at or before 02:00 Pm or afternoon at 08:00 local time.
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
EECMY Head Office Building 6th Floor Office No.: B604 or 608
Tel: 011-5527791, Addis Ababa
The purchasers reserve the right to reject the bid in full or partially.