Welthungerhilfe (WHH)/German Agro Action (GAA) would like to invite potential consultants
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0116624766
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/22/2022
Invitation for Consultancy Service
Welthungerhilfe (WHH)/German Agro Action (GAA) is one of the biggest private development organizations in Germany with development and relief aid projects in more than 40 countries. Non-profit-making, non-political and non-denominational, the organization works under the leadership of an honorary board and the patronage of the German Federal President. WHH runs a Regional Office for the Horn of Africa, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and is successfully operating in the country since 1972.
German Agro Action (GAA) would like to invite potential consultants
- Consultancy service to develop Rangeland Management Manual /Guideline for ETH1138 Project in Borena Zone, Oromia Region Ethiopia.
- Consultancy service to develop Triple Nexus Strategy for ETH1138 Project in Borena Zone, Oromia Region Ethiopia.
- Consultancy service to mapping of Animal Health Service Providers and Current Status of the Health Service Delivery in Borana Zone of Southern Oromia Regional State.
Interested and qualified consultants are invited to collect the Terms of Reference from our office during office working hours and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate sealed envelope before June 22, 2022 at 3:00PM.
Bidders should bring a copy of renewed business license and Tax identification number to collect the ToR
German Agro Action (GAA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof
WHH office is located at around Bole Medhanealem, at the back of Bole Tele or
(GPS coordinate in WGS84 Datum of Latitude: 9.000600oN and 38.784064°E).
German Agro Action (GAA) /Welthungerhilfe (WHH)
Bole Sub City, Kebele 3
Tel: +25111662 4766, +251911861848
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia