Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Printing of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/18/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/06/2022
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 003/2022/23
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Printing of items listed hereunder.
|LOT 1, Different Printing Items|
|1.1||AwashBirr PIN reset form for a branch||Pad||50,000x100X1||A5||Single page. 60-gram white color paper. Full-color printing||Re-bid|
|1.2||AwashBirr Transaction form for Agent||Pad||500,000x100X1||A5||Back and front.45-gram paper, one color (black) printing|
|1.3||AwashBirr user creation form for a branch||Pad||200,000x100x1||A5||Back and front 60-gram white color paper. Full-color printing|
|1.4||AwashBirr user creation form for Agent||Pad||200,000x100x1||A5||Back and front 60-gram white color paper. Full-color printing|
|LOT 2, Saving passbook .||Unit||Quantity|
|2.1||Saving Account passbook for small holder farmers
|2.2||Saving Account passbook for pastoralist and agro-pastoralist
|2.3||Saving Account passbook for Mortgage savers||Pcs||450,000*26*1|
|2.4||Saving Account pass book for small Road Transport Operators||Pcs||700,000*26*1|
|3.1||Elevator UPS Batteries with installation||Pcs||60||Re-bid|
|4.1||Hand Held Metal Detector Machine||Pcs||200||Re-bid|
|5.1||Web cam camera||Pcs||300||Re-bid|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located around Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza at new constructed building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ for each LOT by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash Bank Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM12:00PM) starting from June 21,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of: –
- For lot 1 Birr150,000.00 (One hundred fifty thousand)
- For lot 2 Birr500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand)
- For lot 3 Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand)
- For lot 4 Birr 20,000.00(Twenty thousand)
- For lot 5 Birr 60,000.00(Sixty thousand) in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee out of the purchasers Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before: –
- July 06, 2022, at 10:00 AM for lot-1 and lot-2
- July 07, 2022, at 10:00 AM For lot-3, lot-4 and lot-5 in the above-mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate located at around Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on: –
- July 06, 2022, at 10:30 AM for lot-1 and at 11:00 AM
- July 07, 2022 at 10:30 AM for lot-3, at 11:00 AM for lot-4 and at 11:30 for lot-6
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or