The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bids from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Items listed below,
- Category : Office Items & Equipment sale
- Posted Date : 06/18/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180175
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/04/2022
Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bids from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Items listed below,
|S/No.||Description||Unit of Measurement|
|1||Workstation table||For having a seating capacity of 10 – 12 individuals|
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete biding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 50 (fifty Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, the First floor, office No.is is 25; which is located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for 2014 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with bid security (bid bond) in the forms CPO only specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to 2% of the bid-offer in a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the request.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a different third sealed envelope clearly marked as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes, including the CPO, shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society, whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on 4th July 2022 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives willing to attend the event at ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process at any time before contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 180175
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.