International Medical Corps invite all eligible and potential Suppliers for the following items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/30/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
International Medical Corps, an international Humanitarian and development organization working in Ethiopia is looking for capable and reliable Vendors to provide the below listed items.
|Category / item Description||Quantities||Specification/Comments|
|Generator Spare||To be collected with bid documents|
|Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Pumps|
|Pump Spare parts|
|Bearings, Mechanical Seals, Shafts, Shafts Connectors & Other spare parts|
|Electrical Submersible pumps||2|
|Electrical Surface pumps||2|
|Other spare parts|
Thus, International Medical Corps issuing this invitation to tender to invite all eligible and potential Suppliers to take part in this quotation bid.
- Valid 2014 E.C business license, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Must clearly state physical address of their company offices including telephone address and contact person for further verification by IMC.
- Prices must be quoted in ETB.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendors or representatives shall collect the specifications with Request for quotation from International Medical Corps head office starting from June 22, 2022, until June 29, 2022, during working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:30 PM to 04:00PM.
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office on June 30, 2022, during working hours, morning from 10:00 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 2:00 PM to 04:00PM. after registration and signing has been made on the logbook in Addis Ababa office.
- Tender will be opened by 01, 2022, at 10:00AM.
- IMC shall not have accepted tender document before or after closing date and time.
- International Medical Corps is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the quotation response.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to reject the bid partially or fully for any reason.
Please clearly indicate the following in your offers:
- Prices information, bidders can use International Medical Corps collected RFQ template for quotation or their own template. Nonetheless an authenticated and signed RFQ must be attached with the bid.
- Please clearly indicate your payment modality and delivery terms.
Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However, in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening process.
For more information, Please Contact Nerjes Omer, Tell: +251 114-701064 or +251 114-701033
A valid business license must be presented upon collection of bid document
International medical Corps
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226.
Behind Nazra Hotel, Meskel Flower Road
Telephone no. (251) 0114-701033
Fax no. (251) 0114-700847
Po Box. 2314