International Medical Corps invite all eligible and potential Consulting Firms for Third Party Monitoring Consultancy Service.
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/02/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER – Third Party Monitoring Consultancy
International Medical Corps an international Humanitarian and development organization working in Ethiopia. The Organization is looking for capable and reliable Consulting Firms for Third Party Monitoring Consultancy Service.
Thus, International Medical Corps issuing this invitation to tender to invite all eligible and potential vendors to take part in this quotation bid.
- Valid 2014 E.C business license, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Must clearly state physical address of their company offices including telephone address and contact person for further verification by IMC.
- Prices must be quoted in ETB.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendors or representatives shall collect detail Specification on Request for quotation from International Medical Corps head office starting from June 22, 2022, till June 30, 2022. Working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:30PM to 04:00PM.
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office on July 01,2022 during working hours, morning from 10:00 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 2:00PM to 04:00PM. after registration and signing has made on the logbook in Addis Ababa office.
- Tender will open by July 02, 2022, at 10:00AM.
- IMC shall not have accepted tender document before or after closing date and time.
- International Medical Corps is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the quotation response.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to reject the bid partially or fully for any reason.
Please clearly indicate the following in your offers:
- Prices information, bidders can use International Medical Corps attached RFQ templet for quotation.
- Please clearly indicate your payment and delivery terms and Price Validity.
Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However, in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening process.
For more information, Please Contact Yohannes Kiros, Tell: +251 114-701064 or +251 114-701033
International medical Corps
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226.
Behind Nazra Hotel, Meskel Flower Road
Telephone no. (251) 0114-701033
Fax no. (251) 0114-700847
Po Box. 2314