SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible bidders to provide items specified hereunder for distribution to beneficiary communities
- Category : Poultry /Bee & Animal Husbandry
- Posted Date : 06/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0114160391
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/28/2022
SOS Sahel Ethiopia is implementing UN OCHAfunded humanitarian response program of “Save and protect core breeding animals of people affected by drought in Dugda Dawa and Soru Barguda districts of West Guji Zone.. The organization invites eligible bidders to provide items specified hereunder for distribution to beneficiary communities in the two districts.
|S/N||Description||Unit||Quantity||Specification of the Hey|
|1||Hey for Cattle||Bale||21,000||· Minimum weight of Bale should be 15kg,
Product of 2014 Ethiopian Calendar
Free from mold and unpleasant smell
- A complete set of bidding document could be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office at Addis Ababa during office hours (from 8:30am to 5:00pm) against payment of Birr 200.00 (two hundred only) and up on presentation of renewed trade license for year 2014 E.C.
- Interested companies may obtain further information from the organization offices at Addis Ababa through Tel. No. 0114-16-03-91.
- Bidders shall submit their price in a sealed envelope before closing date of 28, June 2022 at 2:00pm to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office at Addis Ababa. Bid must be accompanied by bid bond amount of 2% of the total offer in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO.
- The bids shall be opened on the above mentioned date (28, June 2022) at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office (AA).
- Bidders shall attach registration certificate, renewed license, and all necessary credentials together with their price quotation.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.