SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible for supply of items listed hereunder
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0114160391
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/05/2022
BID ANNOUNCEMENT (URGENT)
SOS Sahel Ethiopia jointly with FARM Africa has obtained funding support from Royal Norwegian Embassy to implement Forest for Sustainable Development Project (FSDP) IN 22 districts of Bale, East Bale, West Arsi, Guji & Borana Zones in Oromia Regional State. As part of its program implementation, SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible for supply of items listed hereunder:
|S/N||Description of Items||Unit||Quantity||Specifications|
|1||Motor Bike||Pcs||8||Bajaj Boxer 150CC|
|2||Motor Bike||Pcs||8||Hero 150 CC|
- Bidder shall submit their price offer in a sealed envelope until 05, July 2022, at 2:00 pm to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office in Addis Ababa. Renewed license and registration certificates shall also be provided.
- Bid bond amount of 2% of the total cost prepared in the name of SOS Sahel Ethiopia shall be presented together with bid document.
- Bid documents will be opened on the same date 05, July 2021 at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa.
- Interested companies may obtain additional information through Tel No. 0114-16-03-91.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or the entire bid.