FH Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of Mobile Device/Compatible mobile case/Screen protector
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0116167283
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/04/2022
|NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE|
|Reference Number:||PR Serial Number-25433/25434|
|Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders||1st July 2022 5:00 PM|
|Tender Opening Date and time||4th July 2022 10:00 AM|
FH Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of Mobile Device/Compatible mobile case/Screen protector
|Bid Reference No.||Description||Unit of Measurement||Quantity|
|PR Serial Number –25433||Mobile Device
Scree800*480 or better screen size, 5” or more, RAM size 4GB or more, processor Quad core 1.3 GHZ or higher, Battery life 2800 or more, connectivity 2G/3G/4G & WIFI, Storage 16GB or more, Camera 5 mega pxl or more
|PR Serial Number -25434||Quality and compatible mobile case/cover||PCS||300|
|PR Serial Number -25434||Quality and compatible mobile screen protector||PCS||300|
- All suppliers who have valid licenses, TIN number and VAT registration document can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation 22/06/2022 between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday. Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to FH Ethiopia Head Office On or before DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION -1st July 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time.
- Essential (exclusion) Criteria
- Valid & renewed trade license
- Must Meet required specification
- All Bidders must Submit bid security in acceptable form of CPO amounting 2% of the bid offer
- Minimum of One Year Warranty
- Award Criteria
|Technical evaluation, Sample check and Delivery time||30|
- The evaluation criteria will be Lead time and Financial.
- Due to COVID, bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session
- Further Instructions and information on submission are provided on tender dossier.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-116167283
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.