DICAC/ RRAD, is now seeks a highly talented and experienced consultant(s)
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/02/2022
- Phone Number : 0111552221
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/12/2022
Advertisement for Tender
EOC-DICAC /RRAD is implementing GBV and livelihood program in collaboration with Act for Peace for urban refugees since 2015. In this important intervention, survivor of gender based violence and vulnerable urban refugees are engaged in different skill trainings to help them engage in income generation activities as per of the organization’s self-reliance approach.
The skill training packages include hair dressing, photography, tailoring and fashion design, mobile maintenance and food preparation. Now a total of 40 refugees of different nationalities are graduated in the aforementioned training fields. As part of the plan these trained refugees need to attend to help them develop a feasible business plan.
The organization, DICAC/ RRAD, is now seeks a highly talented and experienced consultant(s) to provide a 5 days training on entrepreneurship for participants to help them develop the skills on business makings.
The ideal trainers are expected to have the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business-related field.
- Additional master’s studies in the field will be preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience providing entrepreneurship training.
- Skilled with expertise in market linkage and value chain management
- Experience in consulting business planning and providing business advice.
- Deep understanding of go-to-market strategies and growth strategies of business in the area of consumer goods.
- Excellent both in Amharic and English
Interested applicants should submit their applications to engage in this tenders can submit their price quotation and all other relevant credentials with 2% of the price Quotation including VAT in the form of CPO/ Bid Bond from Recognized Bank to EOTC – DICAC Addis Ababa Office, 4 Kilo 2st floor opposite to Tourst Hotel, on or before the 10th day(due date July/12/2022) of this advertisement.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bides shall be opened at the 10th day(due date July/12/2022) of this advertisement at 10:00 am at the commission’s hall.
- Tentative Date of the training: 25/07/022-29/07/2022(for five consecutive days)
- Price Validity: for 60 days.
- EOTC-DICAC has the right to reject this bid fully or partially.
Location: Addis Ababa, Arat Kilo in front of Tourist Hotel
NB:- Please check our website at www.dicacrrad.org/tender if you wish to have more information on this.