The Dashen Bank S.C invites all interested and eligible Bidders for Procurement of Supply, Installation and configuration of ATMs.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 07/02/2022
- E-mail : yenealem.FentahunKassa@dashenbanksc.com
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/17/2022
Call for International Competitive Bid (ICB) Request for Bid- Goods
Country: Federal Democratic Republics of Ethiopia
Name of Procuring Company: Dashen Bank S.C
Procurement Title: Procurement of Cash Dispenser and Recycler ATMs
RFB Reference No.: DB/009/ICB/2022/23
- The Dashen Bank S.C invites all interested and eligible Bidders for Procurement of Supply, Installation and configuration of ATMs.
|No.of Lots||Items description||UM||Qty||Bid bond Security|
|Lot-1||Cash Dispenser ATMs (Through the wall and Lobby)||Pcs||770||6,468,000.00|
|Lot-2||Cash Recycler ATMs (Through the wall and Lobby)||Pcs||30||294,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bid (RFB) as specified in the bid document, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the bidding document.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from contacting by specified below email address and inspect the bidding document during office hours 8;00AM to 5:00PM at the address given below.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download the bidding document via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ to access the bidding document by having paid Non-refundable Fee ETB 1,000 (One Thousand Birr Only)starting from July 4, 2022 up to August 17, 2022.
- Bids must be delivered to the address; Dashen Bank S.C, Supply Chain Management Department, New Head Quarter Building 14th floor in front of National Bank of Ethiopia P.O. Box 12752 Addis Ababa –Ethiopia on or before August 17,2022 up to 4:30 PM in East African Time ( EAT). Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. The outer Bid envelopes marked “FIRST ENVELOPE; Technical PART” (the inner part includes “original and one copy”) will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below Dashen Bank S.C, Supply Chain Management Department, Head Quarter Building 14th floor Sudan street in front of National Bank of Ethiopia. All envelopes marked “Second Envelope: Financial Part” (the inner part includes “Original and Copy”) shall remain unopened and will be held in safe custody of the Purchaser until the second public opening.
- Bid offer shall be publicly opened on August 18, 2022 9:30 AM in the Morning in East African Time (EAT) in the presence of bidders or official representatives Dashen Bank S.C, Supply Chain Management Department, New Head Quarter Building, 14th floor in front of National Bank of Ethiopia.
- Birr 6,468,000.00 (Six Million Four Hundred Sixty-Eight Thousand Birr) for Lot–I and Birr 294,000.00(Two Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand) for Lot –II shall be presented as a bid security in the form of Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency counter guarantee with one of eligible commercial Banks in Ethiopia at least valid for 120 days upon submission of offer. At the same time, the bid validity shall be 90 days.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact Supply Chain Management Department office line: +25111-5-18-0356 Ext.3154/3038/4107 or via Corporate Email Address: Yenealem.FentahunKassa@dashenbanksc.com/NabiyuAlemu.Abdela@dashenbanksc.com
Dashen Bank S.C
Sudan Street, In front of National Bank
Supply Chain Management
P.O.BOX; 12752 Addis Ababa- Ethiopia,
+251115180356, Extension 3154
Dashen Bank Always One Step Ahead!