Action for Development (AFD) invites interested bidders to Supply HDPE Pipes
- Category : Pipes & Tubes
- Posted Date : 07/02/2022
- Phone Number : 0116625976
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/18/2022
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-08/2022
Supply of HDPE PIPES
- Action for Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Supply HDPE Pipes directly from stock for its projects entitled “ Integrated Water , Sanitation and Hygiene ( WASH Project in South Ari Woreda of South Omo Zone Ethiopia, Emergency WASH Response to Drought Affected Communities in South Omo , SNNP Region, and Preparedness and Early Response to Public Health Emergencies in Konso and South Omo Ethiopia, which are currently under implementation in partnership with NCA and Christian Aid.
|Item Type||Unit||Qty||Item Type||Unit||Qty|
|HDPE Pipe 75mm PN 12.5||M||200||HDPE Pipe 50mm PN 20||M||5400|
|HDPE Pipe 75mm PN 16||M||1250||HDPE Pipe 50mm PN 10||M||350|
|HDPE Pipe 63mm PN 12.5||M||50||HDPE Pipe 32mm PN 12.5||M||800|
|HDPE Pipe 63mm PN 16||M||2600||HDPE Pipe 32mm PN 16||M||1700|
|HDPE Pipe 63mm PN 10||M||400||HDPE Pipe 32mm PN 10||M||100|
|HDPE Pipe 50mm PN 12.5||M||1250||HDPE Pipe 40mm PN 10||M||350|
|HDPE Pipe 50mm PN 16||M||3050||HDPE Pipe 40mm PN 12.5||M||250|
- Financed by : NCA and Christian AID/UN OCHA
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
- The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0939655371, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. or Unconditional Bank guarantee. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title Supply of HDPE Pipes Bid Ref. no. AFDA-08/2022, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 2:00 P.M. local time on 18thJuly, 2022. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, at 2:30 P.M, local time, on 18th, July 2022.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development