Sustainable Environment and Development Action (SEDA) planned in its ‘Growth for the Future II’ Programme to hire a consultancy firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0114162306
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/23/2022
Invitation to Bid
BID No. NCB/SEDA/001/2022
- Sustainable Environment and Development Action (SEDA) planned in its ‘Growth for the Future II’ Programme to hire a consultancy firm that can develop Participatory General Park Management Plan for Abijata Shalla Lakes National Park. Thus, SEDA now invites eligible and competitive bidders for the Participatory General Park Management Plan Development Work.
- All bidders should have appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s prior technical experience and other compliances, which shall include: Trade License renewed for 2014 EFY, TIN number, VAT registration certificate, and Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any tender.
- Interested eligible bidders can obtain further information from the Term of Reference or bidding document prepared in the English language by paying in cash a non- refundable fee of ETB 200.00 from July 7-20, 2022 from 9:00 AM. to 3:00 PM local time from Monday to Friday. Available at SEDA’s Head Office in Addis Ababa, Kirkos sub-city woreda-3, Debre Zeit Road, Yehwualawork Building, 5th Floor, Office No. 31. Phone: 0114162306
- Bidder shall submit the bid in two envelopes, the first envelopes, labeled as “Technical and Bid Security”, and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separately sealed and the two envelopes sealed in another outer envelope.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the Bid Cost in form of a CPO addressed to ‘Sustainable Environment and Development Action (SEDA)’.
- Bids must be delivered in hardcopies to the Box prepared for the bid before or until July 23, 2022, 11:00 AM at the address mentioned above. Late bids will be rejected.
- The Technical proposals, Financial Proposals and Bid Security will be opened on July 23, 2022, at 11:30 AM at the same place bid submitted immediately after the submission deadline on above mentioned time in the presence of bidders’ representatives.
- SEDA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Sustainable Environment and Development Action (SEDA)