SELAM Children’s Village (SCV)/Selam Technical and Vocational College (STVC) invites interested bidder for software design service
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 07/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0118664675
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/13/2022
SELAM CHILDREN’S VILLAGE/SELAM TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
APPLICATION SOFTWARE DESIGN SERVICE
SELAM Children’s Village (SCV)/Selam Technical and Vocational College (STVC) is demanding to have an overall application software for trainees’ data management from their date of application at our college for the training up to their graduation, job placement, and retention on the job at least two years and above. Accordingly, Qualified Professionals (firms) who fulfill the Technical Requirements are invited to participate on the following tasks, by purchasing the Bid Document directly from Selam Technical and Vocational College Office upon payment of a non-refundable Fee Birr 100.00 (One Hundred ETB).
The application software is expected to contain the following core modules. These includes; Trainee Application Management System, Registration Management System, Learning Management System, Employment Tracking System (including earnings and its increment through time), Reporting and Statistics, User Manual, Training to management and staff, News, Event and Notification Management System and so on.
The application software developer is expected
- To design the application software, present its 1st draft, get feedback and incorporate it into the final draft, and submit the software.
- To provide training to users and management, prepare and submit the user manual, test the functionality and its user-friendly interface with the staff/user and provide technical assistance for at list one month.
- Provide warranty certificate and free maintenance service for at least one year.
- The Bidders should have:
- Relevant Experience in the required field at least for 5 (five) Years or above.
- Number of Successful implementations of similar/relevant software.
- Sufficient Qualification and Trainings to perform the Job.
- Valid Licenses, TIN No, certificate of VAT and related Documents.
Interested and Qualified Consultants are required to collect TOR prepared for this service and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals on separate sealed Envelopes in person to the address stated below within 5 (five) Working Days starting from the First day of this announcement date on the news Paper.
Selam Children’s Village Head Office
(Selam Technical and Vocational College)
Location: – Yeka Sub-City, Woreda 11, Kotobe 02, Near to Hanna Mariam Orthodox Church
TEL:- +251-11-8-66 46 75 , +251-978-81-45-37)