Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization (SBCFDCO) is currently looking for qualified and experienced “ Certified Audit firm”
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 07/06/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/18/2022
FY 2021/22 External Audit Advertisment
Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization (SBCFDCO) is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-profit, secular, legally registered Ethiopian resident charity organization working in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia and dedicated to bring long lasting and sustained changes in the lives of disadvantaged children and youths through enhanced role of parents, youth and Children in three core programmatic areas. Currently SBCFDCO has been implemented two projects Integrated child and family development and Sustainable food security projects for the life improvement of rural households in Sodo and South sodo Districts of Gurage Zone”. SBCFDCO is currently looking for qualified and experienced “ Certified Audit firm” to undertake the audit of its account for the period ended July 1, 2021 to June 30,2022 with Authorized Audit Firm with renewed license from authorized government office are invited to submit their technical and finacial proposals. The agreement with the awarded audit firm might be renewed for the next two fiscal years, as needed
THE AUDITORS SHALL RENDER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Audit the financial records for the year ended July 1, 2021to June 30,2022 of SBCFDCO office Gurage Zone Sodo woreda buee office.
- Perform a standard financial audit of SBCFDCO annual financial activity to determine its financial status and compliance with policies and procedures,
- Perform auditing and accounting tests to determine the reliability, integrity and internal control system,
- Examine accounting records such as general ledgers, assets/liability records, income/expenditure accounts, commitments to government, source documents and payroll journals to verify that transactions have been properly recorded and are in compliance with applicable regulations,
- Prepare an Audit Report and Management letter with recommendations for corrective action applying professional judgment and interpretation of applicable rules and standards,
- Provide an Audit Report in accordance with International Public-Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and local statutory requirements, and in accordance with the reporting standards expressed in relevant SBCFDCO Policies and procedures.
- Finalize the audit report within in the agreed days and submit the final Report to SBCFDCO before mid of September 2022
- Present the Audit Report to the SBCFDCO board members with in a week after submission of final report.
- Other audit services like cost verifications and other tasks that may be required in between the fiscal period by donors or partners.
- Inform SBCFDCO Office management if the financial statements appeared to have been miss-stated because of material errors or fraud.
- If required, request SBCFDCO management to provide written confirmation or oral presentations during the course of the audit on matters relevant to the financial statements.
- Renewed Trade license for the year 2021/2022
- Taxpayers Identification Number and/or VAT registration as may be required
- Bidders shall be fully Certified Auditors with experience in auditing NGOs and fulfil the requirements of CSA and AABE.
- The proposal should demonstrate the qualifications of the firm and of the particular staff to be assigned to this engagement.
- The audit firm should demonstrate auditing at least for seven years of experience in auditing and out of that at least three years of exepriance in international / Local NGOs
- The financial proposal should present the cost breakdown including taxes.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can submit their Updated CV(not more than 3pages); Application letter(1page); and 1/one/page Table summarizing Educational Qualification, Work experiences, Technical Skills/Knowledge, and Competency to Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization(SBCFDCO) main office in person at Buee Town located 103km from Addis Ababa-Alemgena-Butajira Road; Or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com within 10/Ten/ days of this first vacancy announcement date.
Academic Credentials and supporting documents are not required at this application stage.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged and called for the recruitment written and interview tests.
“Women are highly encouraged to apply”NB: – Any Phone call to SBCFDCO after application is strictly forbidden.
Any Applicant failing to follow the abovementioned application procedures and notice will be automatically canceled from the competition.