Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of vehicles listed hereunder
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 07/11/2022
- Closing Date : 08/02/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 005/2022/23
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of vehicles listed hereunder.
|1||Toyota long base||Pcs||20|
|2||Toyota land cruiser V8||Pcs||15|
|6||Bullet proof cash van||Pcs||2|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd Floor upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 500.00 /Five Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from July 14,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of: –
- Birr 3,000,000.00 (three million birr) for item No 1
- Birr 5,400,000.00 (five million four hundred thousand birr) for item No 2
- Birr 2,900,000.00 (two million nine hundred thousand birr) for item No 3
- Birr 1,200,000.00 (one million two hundred thousand birr) for item No 4
- Birr 3,000,000.00 (three million birr) for item No 5
- Birr 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand birr) for item No 6
- The bid security should be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable bank Guarantee from other than purchaser banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from Awash Bank and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before August 2,2022 at 10:00 AM on the above mentioned address.
- Technical Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement and supplies management directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on August 2,2022 at 10:30 AM on the above mentioned address
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- The bid validity period shall be 120 days beginning from the bid opening date.
- The bid security shall be valid for 148 days so as to be valid and including from the date of opening of the bid.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 10 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.