Sustainable Environment and development Action (SEDA) now invites eligible and competitive bidders for the civil contract for spring development, civil works and of water installation line
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0114162306
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/24/2022
INVITATION to Water Works Construction BIDS BID No. NCB/SEDA/002/2022
- Sustainable Environment and development Action (SEDA) planned in its Growth for the Future II Programme for spring development, civil works and of water installation line for Shalla Community Eco-logde, located in Shalla Billa Kebele of Negelle Arsi Woreda, West Arsi Zone of Oromia Region.
- Sustainable Environment and development Action (SEDA) now invites eligible and competitive bidders for the civil contract for spring development, civil works and of water installation line including the supply of all required materials as specified in the Tender Document.
- Interested eligible competitive bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents from SEDA Head Office, located in Addis Ababa, Kirkos sub-city woreda-3, Debre Zeit Road, Yehwualawork Building, 5th Floor, Office No. 31. Phone: 0114162306 P.O.Box 8577.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested competitive bidders upon presentation of renewed relevant license for 2014 E.C. registration card issued from Ministry of Irrigation and Energy, VAT registration certificate, Tax Identification Number (TIN) and copy of ID Card together with Written Application to SEDA Head Office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 500 (five hundred) Ethiopian Birr only from July 10-21, 2022 from 9:00 AM. to 3:00 PM local time from Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before July 24, 2022 at 11:00 AM and must be accompanied by a bid bond of 1% (One- percent) of the bid amount in the form of CPO and Bank guarantee.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at: 11:30 AM on the same day i.e. July 24, 2022 at same venue.
- The Organization reserves the right to reject part and/ or all bids.
Sustainable Environment and Development Action (SEDA) Addis Ababa