Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Item on Long Term Framework Agreement.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 07/11/2022
- E-mail : TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/26/2022
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Long Term Contract Local Competitive BID 217/2021/22
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Item on Long Term Framework Agreement.
|Description of items||UOM||Quantity||Bid Bond /EMD Amount in Birr||Bid Number||Re-Bid Opening date||Bid Style|
|1.||Battery 12V/75A||Each||500||100,000.00||217/2021/22||July 26, 2022
|Long Term Contract Local Competitive|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from Monday July 11, 2022 from ProcurementSub/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1nd Floor, Room No. 105 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates is a must. And you can access the Bid document online from https://extratenders.com.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond for bid no. 217/2021/22 shall be provided separately until July 26, 2022 before 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address; 1nd floor room No. 105 and Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
- The bid documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours on or before July 26, 2022 at 2.00 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on July 26, 2022 at 2.30 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58/26, Fax: 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.