The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax-sealed bids from eligible and qualified suppliers for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the procurement of different items
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 07/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180175
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/27/2022
INVITATION TO BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax-sealed bids from eligible and qualified suppliers with trade licenses and registration certificates from a mandated public body for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the procurement of different items segregated in four lots and listed in the table below.
|S/N||List of Goods||Lot|
|1||Construction material (Water Supply GS pipe fittings, HDPE pipe fittings and BH Spare parts different quantities per items||1|
|2||Water Tank (fiber) 10,000 Liter Quantity 08||2|
|3||Jerikan 20 L and 10 L and water purification chemicals||3|
|4||Different Items such as furniture, house hold goods, Electronics, Printer, ..||4|
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from ERCS Humanitarian supply chain Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which is located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY IN THE FORM OF CPO ONLY SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, on a separate envelope.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate wax-sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY for each lot separately, TECHNICAL OFFER also shall be made in a different third wax-sealed envelope for each lot separately clearly marked as TECHNICAL OFFER.. The three envelopes shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed and waxed in outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society, whose address is mentioned below. Each lot must be sealed separately.
- Bid will be closed on the fifteen consecutive calendar days of this announcement which is 27th July 2022 at 2:00 pm, and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at the Ethiopian Red Cross Society conference room, Addis Ababa.
- If the 15th consecutive calendar day is a holiday, opening and closing will be the next working day.
- The Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly when filling in all the details of the bid document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above may result in an automatic rejection
- Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
P.O.Box: 195. Office phone +251-115-18-01-75
Ras Desta Damtew Avenue Addis Ababa, Ethiopia