Win up to 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) Birr Coca-Cola Beverages Africa-Project Competition
- Category : Announcement
- Posted Date : 03/12/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0112161617
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/28/2021
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa-Ethiopia is pleased to invite anyone interested in joining its Corporate Social Responsibility Project Proposal Competition under the theme “Empowering Women and Youths for a better shared future”. You are invited to develop an original, creative, cost-effective and achievable women and youth empowerment project that can be a source of income to job seeking women and youths in Dire-Dawa City. The main goal is to support the city administration in its effort in women empowerment and job creation for youths and to make a positive and locally relevant impact. This is an opportunity to have your idea realized and to be able to support job seeking youths and women realize their dreams too.
The Overall objectives are:
- To provide employment opportunity for young men and women.
- To develop a creative and cost-effective project that can be a decent source of income for unemployed young men and women.
- To promote Coca-Cola Beverages Africa-Ethiopia as a reliable Social partner of the community.
Unemployment especially women unemployment is a serious social and economic issue that results in a tremendous impact on everything but is often overlooked. A stronger system of assessing unemployment should be put in place in order to determine its causes and how to address it. As a responsible business Coca-Cola Ethiopia (East Africa Bottling SC) strongly believes in empowering women and youths so that they can fulfill their roles as an active citizen. Thus, this competition not only partly addresses the problem but plays a significant role in motivating other similar businesses to follow suit.
- Your proposal can be submitted by individual or group work.
- The project can be various and no restriction in how you use creativity as long as it is not against Coca-Cola Policy and Principles or the laws of EPRDF. The proposal activity plan should clearly elaborate the process to achieve the three objectives above.
- Develop a clear methodology on how to implement the project successfully.
- The proposal must focus on, and explain, the benefit of the project for the beneficiaries, community and for the Coca-Cola
- The proposal should analyze possible threats and obstacles in implementing the project
Eligibilities and Requirements
- This is an open and competitive process and is open for anyone interested.
- Proposal can only be submitted under an individual or group name.
- Proposal must be the original work of the applicant(s).
- Proposal should be in Amharic or English
The winner will be awarded up to ETB 100,000 depending on the project creativity and feasibility. The amount of the award will be solely determined at the discretion of the reviewing committee of the company.
- Creativity: The project goal needs to be in alignment with our business goal that is selling and promoting our brands.
- Sustainability: The project needs to be profitable to accommodate as many job seekers as possible.
- Timeline: The project needs to be viable and get completed in the shortest time possible (ideally 3-5 Months)
- Cost Effective: The project needs to be cost efficient
- Scalability: The project should be implemented in small or big scale.
- Originality and practicality
- Providing convincing examples supported with relevant case studies
- Clear cost of the project
The deadline for submission is 28th March, 2021. Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted individually by email or phone. Interested applicant (s) can either submit their work to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, under “Subject” put in “Empowering Women and Youths for a better shared future”, or send the hard copy to Coca-Cola Beverages Africa – Ethiopia (East Africa Bottling SC) main office in Addis Ababa.
Address: Lideta Sub-City, near Lideta High Court or Lideta Architectural Campus.
Please contact our office at +251 112 161 617 for any information needed.
Terms and Conditions of the company shall apply.
- Contact e-mail:- email@example.com
- Contact Number:- +251 112 161 617
- Contact Address: Lideta Sub-City, near Lideta High Court or Lideta Architectural Campus.
- Deadline : 28th March, 2021