EHRC is calling for Supply and Installation of Furniture companies for its new rented main office premises in Addis Ababa
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 04/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/26/2021
Call for Manufacture, Supply and Installation of Furniture, for The Ethiopian Human Right Commission Building Project
Bid Procurement Reference No.-EHRC/F/002/NCB/2021
The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a national human rights institution established by Ethiopian Parliament as per the Federal Constitution, and responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights in the country that includes educating the public on human rights, ensuring that human rights are protected, respected and fully enforced, as well as recommending necessary corrective measures for human rights violations.
In delivering its functions, the Commission requires to ensure accessibility to all to its services. For this reason, EHRC is calling for Supply and Installation of Furniture companies for its new rented main office premises in Addis Ababa.
The commission is looking for Manufacturing and supply Furniture companies with capabilities and experience on Organization of Manufacturing and supplying different type of chairs, tables, filling cabinet, reception sofa, desk and drawer cabinet as specified in the detail schedule of requirements (BoQ), The Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Building Project at Addis Ababa.
The bid document, design documents, architectural drawings, Bill of Quantities (BoQs) with detail furniture specifications were already prepared by a consulting firm hired by EHRC.
All Interested companies/firms should meet the following criteria
- They are Manufacturer and supplier of furniture,
- Registered as an official company/firm in Ethiopia and in full possession of registration documents,
- Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidder is engaged,
- VAT registration certificateissued by the tax authority (only domestic Bidders in case of contract value as specified in BDS),
- Registration Certificate in the Supplier List under PublicProcurement and property Administration Agency
- Valid Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority (domestic Bidders only);
- Relevant professional practice certificates, if required in BDS.
- Technical proposal outlining the understanding of the Company of the activities in the Bid Document,
- Financial proposal with itemized costs as in the Bid Document,
- Foreign Bidders must as appropriate submit business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment,
- Bidders shall provide such evidence of their continued eligibility satisfactory to the Public Body, as the Employer shall reasonably request in BDS.
- Only registered firms/companies will be considered,
- Interested applicants must submit their technical and financial proposal in English in two separately sealed envelopes to finance and procurement department of the EHRC
- All applicants are required to submit copies of Business License, VAT certificate,
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 100,000.00 (One Hundred fifty Thousand Birr) or Equivalent amount in the form of CPO from domestic Commercial Banks in the name of Employer.
- EHRC reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever
- Bid must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M. On 26 April 2021 (Miyazia 18/2013)and Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representative who choose to attend at the address below at 2:30 P.M. 26 April 2021 2021 (Miyazia 18/2013)
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
Kasanchis, next to Sugar Corporation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia