ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) Bid to Purchase of Office Flat or Office Building
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 04/03/2021
- Phone Number : 01114654671
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/14/2021
Invitation for Bids- Re Advertised
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is a gender justice, good governance, and poverty eradication organization. It envisions a country where all enjoys their rights equally and live a decent life. Its heart lies on gender equality where it designs its frameworks and operations on women’s and girls’ empowerment and abolishing root causes of violence against women and girls. Its interventions are guided by the Human Rights Based Approach, Transformative Feminist Leadership, and Intersectional Feminist Analysis tools. AAE has been implementing programs in Ethiopia under both humanitarian and development contexts for more than 30 years.
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) would like to Purchase Office Flat or Office Building for its Head office in Addis Ababa, through an open bid process. Accordingly, all qualified and Interested persons/Organizations who fulfill the required criteria below are invited to Participate in the Bid.
The Office building/flat must be Located in either of the Places below:
- Around Mexico,
- Gurdshola to CMC,
- Arat kilo,
- Lancha and
- Meskel flower
Type-I Office Flat
The total space required for ActionAid Ethiopia Head Office is 200 Meter Square with no partitions
Type-I Office Flat
Office Building with Compound, the total compound Area required is 400-500 Meter Square, out of which the building occupies at least 200 Meter Square of the compound,
- The building should have Parking space that can accommodate 5 Vehicles at a time.
- The building should be in a good condition/ Completed construction, including finishing Works, Fencing and Compound Pavement as appropriate
- Must have good basic facilities like Electricity, water and sewerage system installed, Septic Tank, Drainage system and good number of bathrooms.
- Bidders are required to submit the Price per M2 for Flats or a Lumpsum Price for Office compound, with detail description of the Office flat or compound including location, floor number and other relevant details and attach Picture of the Flat or compound in a sealed envelope.
- Bidders are required to Submit Copies of Landholding Certificate, Site Plan, detail design drawings with authorized construction permit, annual possession taxes and any other requirements.
- The deadline for submitting the bid document is on April 14, 2021 before or at 2:00 PM.
- Bid should be submitted in person in our office located at (ActionAid Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Office Debre Zeit road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training center).
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid opening and shall be delivered to ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office on submission of tender document.
- The bidder must provide complete set of bid documents “original”and “copy” in a separately sealed envelope.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing which is on April 14, 2021 at 2:30 P.M.
- Bidders can obtain additional information through our office telephone +251114-654671
- AAE reserves all rights to cancel, accept or reject any or all bids as relevant.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia