Abay bank would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 01/21/2023
- Phone Number : 0115570753
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/07/2023
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Bid Ref. No: AB/PPM/05/10/2022/23
- Abay bank would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
|Description of items||Bid Closing Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Pick Up D/Cab||February 7, 2023 until 2:00 PM||February 7, 2023 at 2:30 PM|
- Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate is a must.
- Bid document shall be obtained commencing from January 23, 2023 from the office of Procurement and Property Management Directorate located at Abay Bank Head Office, Zequal Complex Building, 8th floor (Around Bambis or In front of Bambis NOC Fuel station) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr Only) by depositing at Abay Bank S.C, Main Branch Head Office Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M, 1:00- 5:00 P.M and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M).
- bid shall be accompanied by a 2% bid bond (security bond) of the total quoted bid value in the form of Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) or Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks with validity period not less than 120 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bid document shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Procurement Division, cited at Abay Bank S.C, Procurement & Property Management Directorate during office hours on the above mentioned date and time.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/ or their legal representatives who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Failure to comply any of the above conditions shall entail automatically rejected.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tell. +251-11-557-07-53.
Abay Bank S.C.
Abay: The Trustworthy Bank