Abay bank would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0115570753
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/04/2022
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Bid Ref. No: AB/PPM/05/06/2022/23
- Abay bank would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
|Lot||Description of items||Bid Closing Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Lot -01||Fire Resistance Filling Cabinet||October 4, 2022 until 2:00 PM||October 4, 2022 at 2:30 PM|
|Lot -02||Different Spare parts (Generator , Note counting machine and other different office equipments)||October 4, 2022 until 2:30 PM||October 4, 2022 at 2:40 PM|
- Bidders must present copy of renewed Trade license, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate.
- Bid document shall be obtained commencing from September 19, 2022 from the office of Procurement and Property Management Directorate located at Abay Bank Head Office, Zequal Complex Building, 8th floor (Around Bambis or In front of Bambis NOC Fuel station) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr Only) for each lots by depositing at Abay Bank S.C, Main Branch Head Office Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M, 1:00- 5:00 P.M and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M).
- For each lot, bid shall be accompanied by a 2% bid bond (security bond) of the total quoted bid value in the form of Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) or Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks with validity period not less than 120 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bid document shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Procurement Division, cited at Abay Bank S.C, Procurement & Property Management Directorate during office hours on the above mentioned date and time.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/ or their legal representatives who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Failure to comply any of the above conditions shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tell. +251-11-557-07-53.
Abay Bank S.C.
Abay: The Trustworthy Bank!