Abt Associates Inc./ VectorLink Project Ethiopia would like to invite competent Grade 8 and below construction companies
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 07/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0116294825
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/26/2021
Abt Associates Inc./ VectorLink Project Ethiopia
Re – BID ANNOUNCEMENT
Bid Ref No. 008/2021
Renovation & Extension of Existing Stores
The President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink Ethiopia Project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The Project is implemented by Abt Associates Inc. in collaboration with Regional Health Bureaus would like to invite competent Grade 8 and below construction companies/or cooperative construction associations for Renovation and Extension of existing stores as per the standard described below. The actual renovation sites will be provided in the bid document.
- LOT 1: Renovation of three (3) Stores with size of 8×10 m2 in Oromia region Buray Guje Health Center, Amhara region Metema district & Benishangul region Assosa Zone of Undullu district as per the detail BOQ provided herewith in the bid document.
- LOT 2: Extension of 2 old stores, with size of 5x8m2 three sided/extension in Amhara region at Awi Zone Jawi & West Gonder Zone of West Armachieho districts as per the detail BOQ provided herewith in the bid document.
Only Grade 8 and below construction companies/firms must submit copies of their valid and renewed trade license, Certificate of Competence from the ministry of construction, Tax Identification Number, VAT registration certificate (if any), detailed physical address of their firm and other relevant supporting documents are required, as a qualifying criterion of this solicitation.
Interested & Qualified bidders who are registered as Grade 8 and below can obtain full bid documents for free of charge starting July 12,2021 from Abt Associates Inc./ Vectorlink project office located at Bole Road, Lidya Building, ABC car rent office building 2nd and 3rd floors, in front of Harmony Hotel next to Bole Sub city Woreda 03/05. Office Phone 251 116 294825 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid Submissions: Sealed bids shall be submitted to Vectorlink project procurement units located in Addis Ababa, Bole Sub city, Kebele 03/05, House No. New, ABC Building 2nd & 3rd floor in front of Harmony Hotel by the bid deadline Monday July 26, 2021 – 10:00 am (local time).
Payment Term: Percentage of Completion method
First payment will be made after completion of 30% of the work and final payment will be upon 100 % completion of all works.
- Eligible bidders should bid for only one sites in each Lots and submit their bid proposal separately.
- Bids submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- PMI VectorLink project reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids or a part thereof.