ACTED invites interested bidders for the supply and installation of solar water pumping solution
- Category : Solar & Photovoltaic
- Posted Date : 08/27/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0911737226
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/12/2022
NATIONAL CALL FOR TENDER
Tender Ref. No. T/29EVI/FA5REB/ADDIS/28-08-2022/001
WASH AND AGRICULTURE SUPPORT TO COMMUNITIES AFFECTED BY DISPLACEMENT IN SOMALI REGION
|SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR WATER PUMPING SOLUTION IN SOMALI REGION:|
|Lot||Description||Quantity||Unit||Delivery point||Delivery deadline|
|1||Supply and installation of solar water pumping solution for a shallow well||Job||1||Qalay Hargesa IDP site, Hudet woreda, Dawa zone, Somali region||Maximum date of completion: 31st October 2022|
|2||Supply and installation of solar water pumping solution for a borehole system||Job||1||Joqorsa IDP sites, Hudet woreda, Dawa zone, Somali region||Maximum date of completion: 31st October 2022|
- The Bidding Documents in English may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by collecting them at ACTED office in Addis Ababa (Office 301, third floor, KADCO Building, House no. New, Woreda 02, Kirkos subcity, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- The offers must be submitted: till September 12th, 2022 at 4:00pm (EAT) at the address(es) mentioned above in a sealed envelope or by e-mail to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “T/29EVI/FA5REB/ADDIS/28-08-2022/370) – Not to be opened before 13/09/2022”.
- Tender opening session will take place on September 13, 2022 at 11:30am (EAT) in the ACTED representative office in Addis Ababa. The presence of bidders’ representative is allowed with prior request of participation.
- Late BIDs, Incomplete document and without sign/stamp offers will not be considered and automatically rejected.
- For more inquiries please contact +251 (0) 911737226
Note: ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED.