Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to conduct pumping test and well scanning for one existing water boreholes
- Category : Water Well Drilling & Water System Installation
- Posted Date : 08/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0914762788
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/15/2022
Call for Interest
To Conduct Pump Test and Borehole Scanning on Existing Deep Well
Action Against Hunger US is an International Non-Governmental Organisation with the vocation to save lives by combating hunger, disease, and those crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women and children. Action Against Hunger (formerly known as ACF in Ethiopia) opened a mission in Ethiopia in 1986 and currently has offices in Addis Ababa, Gambella, Yabello, Bahir Dar, Harar, Gode, Mekelle and Gimbi actively working with focus on Nutrition & Health, Food Security & Livelihoods, Mental Health & Care Practice and Water sanitation & Hygiene program areas.
Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to conduct pumping test and well scanning for one existing water boreholes located in Wayuwando kebele, Taltale Woreda of Borena Zone, Oromia Region. The tasks anticipate estimating the safe yield of the well, to understand well depth, water quality, and to decide the pump position.
The water sources are located below shown.
|Distance of the site from Woreda capital||GPS Coordinates|
|1||Oromia||Borena||Taltale||Wayuwando||1||70Km from Taltale town to Wayuwando town/site, Totally 70 Km all-weather road.||X: 0276300
As part of the project, we are looking for Competitive and Experienced Suppliers /Contractors to participate on full outsourced contract for the activities mentioned in the table below.
|Lot-1||Conduct pump testing and water quality
test for one existing water well ( borehole )
|01||Zone : Borena, Woreda: Taltale
, Kebele: Wayuwando site
Therefore, Action Against Hunger invites interested contractors/consultants to submit their company profile that contain at least the below listed mandatory documents:
- 1. Administrative documents (Copy)
– Valid and renewed trade Registration Licence
– Valid Business Licence
– Tax Identification number (TIN) Certificate
– Value Added Tax Certificate
- 2. Technical documents (Copy)
– Understanding of the work, the objective and deliverables: clearly state the objective,
– Having key personnel at least hydrogeologists/geologist, electrician, mechanic/plumber
– Meet minimum required machinery & equipment for pump test and borehole scanning requirements, which includes but not limited to:
- Light vehicle pick up
- Generator (max 30KVA)
- Submersible pump (7.5KW)
- V-notch and other accessories (dip meter, water meter, stop watch, data entry formats)
– Two and above similar nature in each of conduct Pump testing work experience from different organizations with certificate of successful completion and final payment at least in the past three years.
- 3. Instructions
– Applicants should submit their company profile that contains the above-mentioned documents from 2/08/2022 – 15/08/2022 during office working hours (8:00AM to 5:00PM) at Yabello Field Office, which located in Yabello town Kebele In front of Zone Administration Office. For any clarification and/or Additional Information please use cell phone +251 0914 76 27 88 or +251 977770971 (Borena Field Office), or
- 0913451881 ,Addis Ababa Office, which is located in Addis Ababa 22 at the back of Capital hotel or Near to Chaka buna