Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to supply Afridev Hand pump
- Category : Pump Related
- Posted Date : 10/03/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/15/2022
Action Against Hunger US is an International Non-Governmental Organisation with the vocation to save lives by combating hunger, disease, and those crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women and children. Action Against Hunger (formerly known as ACF in Ethiopia) opened a mission in Ethiopia in 1986 and currently has offices in Addis Ababa, Gambella, Yabello, Bahir Dar, Harar, Gode, Mekelle and Gimbi actively working in Water, sanitation & Hygiene program areas.
Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to supply Afridev Hand pump as per the details of specifications shown in the below table.
|Set||72||Full set of Afridev Hand pump accessories for 45m depth pump position of water well.
Suppliers should provide the following accessories with standard market specifications.
§ Pump head assembly: full accessories including three legs pedestal
§ Plunger/Foot valve: Brass foot valve
§ Cylinder assemblies including:
o UPVC pipe 63 OD x 4.7mm thick lined from inside with seamless brass liner
50mm ID x 700mm long.
o Plunger and foot valves made with stainless steel .And also U-seal, bobbins and O-rings are of nitrite rubber and plunger rod of stainless steel.
§ Connecting rod (pump rod) for 45 m
§ Rising main: UPVC pipe Ø63mm OD x 4.7mm wall x 3meters long with socket-spigot cemented joint for 45 m
§ PVC Solvent cement (one 500ML bottle per each set of hand pump) for connecting PVC riser pipes
Therefore, Action Against Hunger invites interested suppliers to submit their company profile with price offer that contain at least the below listed mandatory documents:
- 1. Administrative documents (only one Copy)
– Valid and renewed trade Registration Licence
– Valid Business Licence
– Tax Identification number (TIN) Certificate
– Value Added Tax Certificate
- 2. Technical documents (only one Copy)
– Suppliers should submit technical specification and document to the products according to the above detail
– Previous suppling experience of similar items ( Desirable )
– Products quality certificate (desirable).
- 3. Instructions
The complete bid documents are available at Action Against Hunger office located at the back of Capital hotel which is close to Minster of water and energy –‘’Wehalemat’’ or near to Chaka Buna . Suppliers can find documents during office working hours (8:00am to 5:00pm).
- 4. Completed bid must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked by ‘Bidders name, Address, legal
stamps and signature
- 5. Applicants shall submit their sealed bid documents which contain company profile, technical specification and financial proposal/ offer to Action Against Hunger address mentioned above on or before October 15,2022.
- 6. Action Against Hunger reserves the right at the time of contract award to increase or decrease the quantity of goods originally specified in the Schedule of requirements without any change in unit price or other terms and conditions
- 7. No need to submit CPO or other related financial documents
Action Against Hunger reserve the rights to reject all or part of the bids