Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to supply Generator & Canvas bag
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 11/05/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/15/2022
Action Against Hunger US is an International Non-Governmental Organisation aimed to save lives by combating hunger, disease, and those crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women and children. Action Against Hunger (formerly known as ACF in Ethiopia) opened a mission in Ethiopia in 1986 and currently has offices in Addis Ababa, Gambella, Yabello, Bahir Dar, Harar, Gode, Mekelle and Gimbi actively working with focus on Nutrition & Health, Food Security & Livelihoods, Mental Health & Care Practice and Water sanitation & Hygiene program areas.
Action Against Hunger now invites all eligible and interested bidders to supply Generator & Canvas bag as per the details of specifications shown in the below table.
|LOT # 1 Generator|
(spec: Power : 7 KVA, Voltage : 220 V, Number of phases : Three-phase, Sound insulation : No (open type), key starter
(spec: Power : 18, Voltage : 400, Number of phases : Three- phase, Sound insulation : No (open type), key starter
|3||Generator – stationary
(spec: Power : 30, Voltage : 400, Number of phases : Three- phase, Sound insulation : No (open type), extra: key starter
|LOT # 2 / Canvas bag|
|1||Canvas bag for dignity kit 30*50cm,||pcs||3900|
Bidders who are interested to participate in this tender should have and fulfil the following basic requirements
- 1. Valid Registration certificate
- 2. A renewed trade licence for the sector
- 3. Tax Identification number and Value Added Tax Certificate
- 1. Instructions
– The complete bid documents are available at Action Against Hunger office located at the back of Capital hotel which is close to Minster of water and energy –‘’Wehalemat’’ or near to Chaka Buna . Suppliers can find documents during office working hours (8:00am to 5:00pm).
– Sample should be submitted with the financial proposal for the Canavas bag
– Completed bid must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked by ‘Bidders name, Address, legal stamps ,signature and LOT #.
– Applicants shall submit their sealed bid documents which contain company profile, technical specification and financial proposal to Action Against Hunger address mentioned above on or before Nov 15,2022.
– No need to submit CPO or other related financial documents
Action Against Hunger reserves the right at the time of contract award to increase or decrease the quantity of goods originally specified in the Schedule of requirements without any change in unit price or other terms and conditions Action Against Hunger reserve the
rights to reject all or part of the bids.