Action For Development (AFD) invites interested bidders to Supply 60 PCS of Local Safe Box, 100kg,
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0116625976
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/28/2022
Invitation for Bid
Supply of Local Safe Box 100kg
Bid reference No: AFDA-13/2022
- Action For Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Supply 60 PCS of Local Safe Box, 100kg, directly from stock for its project entitled “ Upscaling good practices to strengthen resilience and food and nutrition security of agro /pastoralists in Borena Zone , Oromia Region , Ethiopia, which is currently under implementation in partnership with Welthungerhilfe.
- Financed by: Welthungerhilfe / BMZ /SEWHO;
- Eligible bidders who are invited to take part in the bid are expected to submit copies of all renewed trade license, VAT and tax payer’s registration certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open local tender procedure
- The bid document including specifications can be purchased from Action For Development, P.O.Box 19859, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0939655371 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Administration and Finance Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76 / 0939655371, Fax 011 662 55 63.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. or Unconditional bank Guarantee. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted one original marked “Original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “Copy” by stating the contract title – Supply of Local Safe Box, 100kg, Bid Ref. No –AFDA-13/2022with wax-sealed envelope at or before 2:00 P.M on 28 November2022. The technical and financial offers must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, at 2:30 P.M local time on 28th November, 2022.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development